Difmark can collect the following personal information about users, which includes but not limited to:
- Date of birth;
- IP addresses;
- Web browser type and version;
- User’s operating system;
- Contact information which includes email addresses and phone numbers;
- Demographic information (country of location, postal information as applicable);
- Difmark may collect information in regards to user’s activity on the Website such as: session durations, information or content read, web pages visited, services that were of interest to user and other information.
- Difmark may also collect or use the assistance of third parties to collect and analyze anonymous statistic information related to user’s use of the Website.
By using Difmark services users give their implicit consent that Difmark may process their personal information (including utilization of cookies) which corresponds to the provisions of Article 6(1) GDPR and other applicable privacy regulations.
Difmark collects user’s information for the following reasons
- To improve user’s website experience basing on user’s preferences;
- To provide user with relevant promotional materials and updates;
- To improve the quality of Difmark’s products and services;
- For other purposes outlined in Difmark’s policies.
User may contact Difmark in order to receive any other information on different purposes of the processing basing on the relevant privacy laws as well as Article 15 (1) (a) GDPR
Each data subject shall be granted the following rights in regards to their personal data processed by Difmark:
- Access your personal information;
- Change or update your personal information;
- Obtain a copy of personal information;
- Withdraw your consent to process your personal information;
- Request erasure of your personal information (“right to be forgotten”);
List of data subject rights mentioned above is not exhaustive and each data subject shall be granted full set of rights granted by applicable privacy regulations as well as GDPR articles 12-23.
Difmark may share personal information outlined in this policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With service providers in order to maintain and enhance the Website and facilitate email communications with the user;
- With relevant authorities, If user violated any applicable law or abused their rights to use the Website;
- With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Website;
- With other entities, if the operation of the Website is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration;
- With corporate group entities with their use of such information compliant with the policy.
- In any case other than above, user’s personal information will be shared with others only if user provides their implicit prior consent.
Difmark has reliable physical, digital and operational procedures in place in order to keep every user’s data secure.
However, In case the User has the reasons to believe that their interaction with Difmark might be no longer secure, the User has to contact Difmark immediately. When appropriate, Administration shall notify those Users whose information may have been compromised and to take other steps in accordance with applicable law.
Difmark utilizes the services and technologies of third-parties (Jumio, Trulioo) providing anti-money laundering and know your customer screening services (hereinafter also “AML/KYC screening providers). By using Difmark services Users agree that their data may be processed and stored by AML/KYC screening providers, considering that Difmark has legal obligations to fight against money laundering.
Users may contact Difmark on any questions arising from their personal information processing and request for respective actions, if applicable, by sending an email to the following address of data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mit der Bestätigung der Lieferung erklären Sie sich mit dem Eingang der Bestellung einverstanden.