If you need to cancel the order and get the money back, you can do it in two ways:
1. Contact the seller. The seller can make a refund by clicking the corresponding button on the orders page.
2. Create a dispute, involving the administration, which can do the same (for example, if you made a purchase from a seller who did not answer you, or when resolving any dispute between you).
- Go to the orders page and select the Purchase tab.
- Select an order and click the Details button.
- On the order details page, click the Open Dispute button.
- Fill in all the fields, add an image, if necessary, check the box and click the "Create Dispute" button.
- The status of the dispute can be monitored on the Disputes page .
- The product did not match the description, region, platform, etc.
- The seller doesn't respond or doesn't want to ship.
- The buyer has changed his mind about taking the item after the seller had sent it.
- The Buyer did not activate the product or service correctly.
- More than 14 days have passed since the purchase of the product.
Since keys are a digital product that can only be verified during activation, we cannot refund once shipped.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a refund.
- Refunds are available no later than 14 days after purchase for most purchases.
The status and history of all your disputes can be tracked on the Disputes page .