If you need help, you can contact the administration by creating a ticket or a dispute.
Dispute is a dispute that occurs when the buyer and seller do not agree. If it is not resolved within 72 hours, the Difmark administration intervenes and makes its decision.
Tickets is a request to the administration to help the user on the site.
- To create a request to the administration, go to the disputes .
- Click the Create New Dispute button.
- Select product, reason for return, description and image if applicable.
- Agree to the terms and click the "Create Dispute" button.
- To create a seller request, go to the orders page.
- Select an order and click the "Details" button.
- Click the Open Dispute button.
- Fill in all the required fields and click the "Create Dispute" button.
You can view the status of your requests on the disputes and tickets page, respectively.
- Go to the Disputes page and select the desired dispute in the "Open Disputes" tab.
A page with a detailed description of the dispute will open.
- You must respond within 48 hours. If you are satisfied with the buyer's decision, please click "Proceed to Return"
- To suggest your solution, write in the chat form below.
- Then you and the buyer can offer your solutions within 3 days. If during this time no one confirms the decision, then the buyer will be able to transfer the dispute to the status of ''Involvement of the administration ''.
- In the section '' Contacts '', we regularly update contact information. Feel free to contact us 24/7, but first leave a ticket with your question. At this link you can contact us: https://difmark.com/contact-us.
- In the menu '' Contact us '' you can see all the available contacts of our site, and contact us on any of the provided. You can also create an application for any question that interests you.
- Opening hours: daily, around the clock .
Inquiries are usually answered in a few hours, however, you may receive a response the next day.