Despite the latest harassment scandals in Activision Blizzard company, which promoted Microsoft to buy the company, Blizzard games remain one of the most popular aims for wool-gathering and theories. A big share of the concerns, maybe, the most wanted game, Diablo 4. Though Blizzard runs more successful game franchises, like WoW or Overwatch, Diablo remains the most iconic game for all games that started in the late 90s.
In this post, you will learn the latest news about the Diablo 4 release date, the game content you can examine right now, and the possible system requirements.
Since Blizzcon 2019, when the Diablo 4 announcement shocked the public, three years passed. The situation with the release date is still unclear. Axios journalist Stephen Tolio tweeted that the developer postponed the release date for an undefined term. Blizzard wanted to maintain both of their upcoming projects, Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2. Add here the latest collapse in the company caused by Jen O’Neal leaving the head position. So, everything that is definitely clear is that the Diablo 4 release date will not be in 2022. The same can be said about the Diablo 4 pre-order start.
Despite the bad news, we still can watch how Diablo 4 will look and feel. Developers issue a report every three months. The last one came out in December 2021, It concerned the graphics and the changes in the leveling system. Here are the most essential parts:
Table of improvements is an answer to players’ cl; aims about concentration on items.
• A table of improvements is available for each character, starting from level 50. It is a table of perks, where each character opens definite magical, physical, or rare traits.
• The Diablo 4 gameplay will be boosted with the perks that enforce the main talents of each character. What is more, if a player gets a boost for a perk they haven’t unlocked yet, they get access to it automatically until the booster is gone.
• As for the graphics, the developers concentrated on the fighting system. They added animations to the area attacks. The system of Physically Based Rendering models will be applied to manage the light and reflection from all surfaces.
The other Diablo 4 news concern the new characters. In the video that accompanies the developers’ report, new Diablo 4 classes were announced and shown. There will be a new class called Rouge. The video tells about combat improvements and some graphic effects (lightning, blood on characters, etc.).
For an AAA project, Diablo 4 will not be a very demanding game. The system requirements can be altered in the future, but here is what is clear for now concerning the Diablo 4 system requirements:
• Platform: Windows (7, 10, 11), PlayStation (4,5), Xbox (Series One);
• Chipset: Intel Core i3-560 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 805 for minimal configuration and Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz / AMD FX-8370 for the recommended configuration
• Video memory: AMD Radeon R7 360X or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti minimally or AMD Radeon RX 580 8 GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 is a recommended video adapter.
• RAM: 4 or 8 GB.
The recommended system requirements will show the optimal configuration for supporting the maximal graphic quality.
Diablo 4 Blizzard risks being another Cyberpunk. The developers will not stand the increasing pressure and release the game unfinished and full of bugs. In addition, we still question the new gameplay features. Blizzard hasn’t told us anything in 2021, and we still remember the unsatisfactory reactions to their mobile project Diablo Immortal. For now, we can watch and watch again the Blizzcon Diablo 4 trailer and hope for the best.
By confirming the delivery, you agree that the order has been received.
Fill out the form above to leave a comment